Terms and Conditions
1. By registering on our website as Student/Tutor you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. There is no registration charge for free membership of tutors. The paid membership packages needs to be purchased., please see our refund and cancellation policy for details.
3. The website paypertuition.com has been established to allow students to contact Tutors as well as Tutors to contact Students to view their profiles.
4. Please provide valid mobile number and personal email at the time of registration. We want our users to interact with genuine persons with valid contact details, fake profiles lead to cancellation of membership without any notice.
5. If you avail service from our customer service executives for finding a tutor or finding a student then you need to pay us applicable fees for our service.
6. Any profile created showing irrelevant, illegal and such content is strictly prohibited.
7. We reserve the right to deny students/tutors the permission to enter our site if our terms & conditions are not followed.
8. Tutors with free membership can contact students who posted the tuition through messaging feature in our site but should wait until the student responds.
9. Tutors with paid membership can see details of student who posted the tuitions immediately.
10. Please don’t click on leads page if all information provide here are not suitable with your tuition requirements. Clicking on wrong leads will waste your purchased points.
11. Students/Parents acknowledge that it is his/her responsibility to verify the credentials and qualifications of any Tutor while entering into tuition contract.
12. A Tutor acknowledges that he is not an employee of paypertuition.com and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
13. Members acknowledge that paypertuition.com is not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
14. paypertuition.com does not guarantee to secure a Tutor for a Student or fix-up any tuition fees on behalf of any tutor or student.
15. paypertuition.com reserves the right to revise subscription charges without any prior notification.
16. The management of paypertuition.com reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
17. Student/Parent can ask to verify Tutor’s address and residential details before making any direct payments between them.
18. paypertuition.com is not responsible for any misbehavior of Tutors on Students or Students on Tutors. Both students and tutors, especially female students/tutors are advised to ensure safety before entering the tutoring contract with the other party. Paypertuition is not liable for loss of any kind whatsoever.
19. The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Lucknow, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site. Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.